• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I m lossing quality when I paste a picture in another file

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Starting from two months ago, when I copy an image from a file and I paste in another file, the quality is reduced. I m speaking about Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

First I click on Edit text and image. I copy an object (an image insered in the original file) then I paste in another file after I click again on Edit text and image. The pasted image is reduce then the original one. If I want to extend the image as the original dimension, I lose quality. Is happened even in the same file

Does anybody know why? In the past was not any problem.

Thanks

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the Acrobat SDK (it's a tool for programmers to automate Acrobat)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wrote in my message, is about Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. I do not use SDK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. It's just that you posted in the Acrobat SDK forum... someone may move your post now, but at least we know to take off our "programmer hat" in trying to answer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for this. I could not post if I should have not pushed that button (adobe sdk). It was the only option, maybe I was in a wrong page. I do not use to post so often, unless I have a real problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines