i want protect my pdf more than 2 passwords

Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know you can password protect a PDF very easily using Acrobat. What I would like to do is link the PDF to multiple passwords, rather than just a single password. I want to be able to send my document out to a few hundred people on CD, and each of them have their own unique password to open the file. Is anything like this possible? Thanks.

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Comments is to ask about the operation of the Forum, not a specific program]

[Moved from the Comments forum to an Acrobat forum... Mod]

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

i want protect my pdf more than 2 passwords

Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know you can password protect a PDF very easily using Acrobat. What I would like to do is link the PDF to multiple passwords, rather than just a single password. I want to be able to send my document out to a few hundred people on CD, and each of them have their own unique password to open the file. Is anything like this possible? Thanks.

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Comments is to ask about the operation of the Forum, not a specific program]

[Moved from the Comments forum to an Acrobat forum... Mod]

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 18, 2018 0
Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm curious why you have this demand?

You can use "DRMsoft Pdf to EXE Encrypter 10.0" at http://www.drmsoft.com/pdf-to-exe-encrypter.asp

pdf-to-exe-encrypter-big.gif

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2018 0
Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information.

How can i implement this by using any programming language to set more than 2 passwords.

If it is possible can you share any examples

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2018 0
Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can  transfer this PDF file to EXE file add register key generated by hard drive use  "DRMsoft Pdf to EXE Encrypter 10.0".

Then different people has different register key because their hard drive serial number is different. Only one thing is they will get EXE file not PDF file.

But it can only set one layer different password for EXE file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use certificate security in Adobe Acrobat.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2018 0
Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we can set a  certificate security programmitically possible or not .if it possible can share any link thanku..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post this question in the forum for Acrobat SDK.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2018 0