I want to use Javascript with Acrobat to get beyond Acrobat menu use

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to learn JavaScript with Acrobat. I've been limited to the Acrobat menu tools for 3 years now and would like to expand my abilities with JavaScript. I am willing to travel to learn, but nobody is teach it that I've found. I can't figure out something as simple as inserting a time stamp into a PDF. I believe JavaScript can do it.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I want to use Javascript with Acrobat to get beyond Acrobat menu use

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to learn JavaScript with Acrobat. I've been limited to the Acrobat menu tools for 3 years now and would like to expand my abilities with JavaScript. I am willing to travel to learn, but nobody is teach it that I've found. I can't figure out something as simple as inserting a time stamp into a PDF. I believe JavaScript can do it.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 27, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look here for some  information about how to get into Acrobat’s JavaScript: Learning to Program JavaScript for Adobe Acrobat - KHKonsulting LLC

If you are looking for a more personal experience, I do one on one training as part of my consulting business. Feel free to get in touch with me, you can find out how on my profile page.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2017 1