I would like to search a drop down for a value that may be any where among the choices.

Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a form in "Acrobat Pro" and that has a drop down with list of 100 countries. I would like the user to begin typing part of a value and for the form to hone in on the value.

For example: if the user type "Al" it would bring up "Albania" Algeria, etc.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I would like to search a drop down for a value that may be any where among the choices.

Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a form in "Acrobat Pro" and that has a drop down with list of 100 countries. I would like the user to begin typing part of a value and for the form to hone in on the value.

For example: if the user type "Al" it would bring up "Albania" Algeria, etc.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 11, 2017 0
Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The application already does it automatically, but only with the first letter.

Beyond that you can use a script to filter the list of items based on the value of a text field, like this one I've created: Custom-made Adobe Scripts: Acrobat -- Create Live Filtered List

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2017 0
Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not find any script on the above link.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2017 0
try67 LATEST
Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will get the script after purchasing it using the Buy Now button at the

top of the page.

On Sep 12, 2017 8:46 AM, "vigneshs53970460" <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2017 0