Image Field Auto Crop / Auto Size

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys!

i just want to ask who's an idea how to create javascript codes that the image field we can upload auto cropie or auto size image.

by the way im using with this javascript code : event.target.buttonImportIcon();

Guys please who's have an idea please comment below. i really needed!

Noted: i need this similar to this https://scottcheng.github.io/cropit/ but for adobe acrobat javacodes!

Thanks Alot!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

Not possible.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Macintosh, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Image Field Auto Crop / Auto Size

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys!

i just want to ask who's an idea how to create javascript codes that the image field we can upload auto cropie or auto size image.

by the way im using with this javascript code : event.target.buttonImportIcon();

Guys please who's have an idea please comment below. i really needed!

Noted: i need this similar to this https://scottcheng.github.io/cropit/ but for adobe acrobat javacodes!

Thanks Alot!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

Not possible.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Macintosh, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 27, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am moving this thread Javascript space.You may wait for JavaScript experts to help you with their suggestions.

-Tariq Dar

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 25, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 25, 2017 0