Import Error for Action Wizard

Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

One of my users is trying to import an action wizard in Adobe Acrobat XI which was developed in Adobe Acrobat X.  She gets an error which essentially states that the action wizard cannot be imported b/c it has the same name as one that already exists (see below).  This is not true though b/c when one goes to the action wizard tab, there is no action wizard named the same as the one she is trying to import (2.1_BLA).  I was able to resolve this by renaming the sequence file so she could import it but I would like a permanent solution to this just in case other users experience this same issue.  Any ideas what is happening and how to permanently correct this?

Sue

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Import Error for Action Wizard

Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

One of my users is trying to import an action wizard in Adobe Acrobat XI which was developed in Adobe Acrobat X.  She gets an error which essentially states that the action wizard cannot be imported b/c it has the same name as one that already exists (see below).  This is not true though b/c when one goes to the action wizard tab, there is no action wizard named the same as the one she is trying to import (2.1_BLA).  I was able to resolve this by renaming the sequence file so she could import it but I would like a permanent solution to this just in case other users experience this same issue.  Any ideas what is happening and how to permanently correct this?

Sue

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 16, 2018 0

Have something to add?