• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

import fdf

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2019 Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several files that will need the same comments/notes. Instead of "file, open, comments, menu, import data, click on .fdf file, open, and save" im trying to place that in an action for execute java. Am I on the right path? I was able to find this online:

this.importAnFDF({cPath: this.path.replace(/\.pdf$/i, ".fdf")});

...just not sure if I'm supposed to edit that? Thank you to anyone who know what I'm talking about.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you try it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This code will import an FDF file that has the same name as the PDF (and is located in the same folder).

From your description it seems that you want to import a single FDF file into all PDFs. In that case you will need to specify its path, like this:

this.importAnFDF({cPath: "/c/temp/data.fdf"});

Notice the special file path syntax. You have to use the same in your actual code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines