• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any API samples on how to create a dialog window/create the side panel in Acrobat?

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Is there any API samples on how to create a dialog window/create the side panel in Acrobat?

I would like to create a dialog window for the user to input their name, age, etc. rather than directly entering in the field. Or it can be a side panel for the user to input the values that they want.

Any advice?

I appreciate your advice.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For dialogs, you would use a UI framework you are familiar with. The Acrobat SDK comes with a wxWidgets based plug-in example. There is no method to add a side panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Capture.JPG

Thank you very much for your advice. I was able to create dialog using wxWidget. While I was surfing around the web, I found out that some product were able to produce a side panel that looks different from the Acrobat default side panel. Any ideas on how to create something similar to this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines