• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JavaScript for Button-- Please Help

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you create a button action that makes the button follow the user as they scroll through the PDF and when clicked it takes them to a specific page?

For example, a button on the side of the document would follow the user as they scroll so that at any point they can click the button to return to the table of contents.

I believe there is some type of javascript involved, but I don't know what it would be. Does anyone know?

Thanks for any help!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put the button on any page of the file or use a bookmark for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But then button will stay in one position and won't follow the user as they scroll down. I want something that floats or sticks in the margin but will scroll with the user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

May be not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines