• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Javascript not Running in Acrobat DC Standard

Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, i was using a script in Acrobat 11 pro. It is working fine. Now i upgraded to Acrobat DC Standard. Icon is showing in the tool bar but while clicking it is not executing the script. I have total 5 scripts. Am I missing anything in Acrobat DC Standard and do i need to change anything in the script. Please provide me a solution. Thank you.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check for errors in the Javascript console (ctrl-j).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bernd, i am not getting any error.Among the 5 scripts one is done the job. Remaining 4 not running. All 5 scripts are same code, just the search criteria of keyword is different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't help without seeing the scripts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please share the file or the code you've used.

You can attach it to the original message using the tiny paperclip icon at the bottom when you edit it, or upload it to a file-sharing website (like Dropbox, Google Drive, Adobe Cloud, etc.), generate a share link and then post it here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines