javascript to sum up time

May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have an pdf file and I would like to make it a form an sum up the field as minutes notification.

The column ETO should be not exceed 60 minutes. (See attached file) I'm a newbe to javascripting....can anyone help me out?

Best regards

Sylvia

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

javascript to sum up time

May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have an pdf file and I would like to make it a form an sum up the field as minutes notification.

The column ETO should be not exceed 60 minutes. (See attached file) I'm a newbe to javascripting....can anyone help me out?

Best regards

Sylvia

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 31, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do a simple Sum. It's available under the Calculate tab in the Properties dialog of a text field.

To limit the value to not exceed 60 is more complicated, though. What should happen if it does exceed it?

Do you want to force the user to enter something else into the input fields? Move the part of the value that's beyond 60 to another field? Something else? Either way, that will require using a script.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2020 0