• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JS Collection Demo

Engaged ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While the Adobe Acrobat DC SDK Samples Guide refers to a JS Collection Demo containing a number of javascript snippets (the contents of which are briefly described therein), I have been unable to find this collection anywhere online allegedly provided in PDF. As the Acrobat SDK samples guide appears to have been created/written in February 2021, I am somewhat surprised that I have been unsuccessful to date in being able to find the JS Collection Demo. If anyone knows where I can find and secure a copy of the PDF online containing the scripts, I would be most grateful? Thank you ahead of time.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

I wanted to personally thank BarlaeDC for the reply to my question regarding the JSCollectionDemo.pdf. FWIW, your attachment was all I needed. Unfortunately, I was disappointed in perusing the popup menu script in that I was hopng I would learn something about creating a popup mnu I didn't aleady know. Thank you again for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, if you wanted to thank BarlaeDC, you should have marked his answer is correct.

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's an article on creating popup menus. All the details are there.

https://www.pdfscripting.com/public/Creating-Popup-Menus.cfm

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines