• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LCD ES2 : Embed/Attach file in a Form so that user can open it and save it in the same form

Engaged ,
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am making a form in LCD ES2........ somehow i am stuck at a point.

I have a form in which i need another pdf form to be embedded / attached so that when the user click certain checkbox / radio then he has to filled the embedded form..........i.e.  if he chooses the desired radio button /check box  he should be able to click the embedded form which will open it and he can fill embedded form  and it should automatically saved in the first form.......

Is this possible.............

Note : I don't want user to upload form...... i want me while making the form in LCD embed or attach the second form in the first form so that user can access. it...

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2017 Sep 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not if it's a dynamic form, and if using Reader, only if the form has been Reader-enabled with LiveCycle Reader Extensions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 24, 2017 Sep 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the form is dynamic and  it has been reader enable with Livecycle Reader Extensions...... Can you plz tell me how to do it.....how to attach / embed form in a form during making the form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a link to a previous discussion that shold help: File Upload field in livecycle designer

If you have more questions, it would be best to post in that forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't want user to add or upload form...... I want to embed the form while making the form........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines