• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linking Text Box Fields

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 3 page document in Acrobat, each page having a text field on. How do I link the 3 text fields one each page so that the text flows between them. Once field 1 is full the text flows into field No. 2 and so on. I have zero experience in Javascript but after searching about this, this is possibly how I can do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

This is not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, thanks for the info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in older Acrobat versions this was possible. why not now? or, is there another Acrobat program that let one do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was never possible, in any Acrobat version. You can use a script to achieve something similar to it, but it will always have issues. For example, you will lost one keystroke in the moment a field is filled in, before it goes to the next one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines