LNK2019 error in during plugin build

Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting linker error while building acrobat plugin , do i need to add some lib in input.

I already have Headers in include directory and Acrobat DC in installed? 

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State

Error LNK2019 unresolved external symbol "public: static int __cdecl TTC_GLOBAL_UTILS::GetBookmarkPageNum(struct _t_PDDoc *,struct OPAQUE_64_BITS)" (?GetBookmarkPageNum@TTC_GLOBAL_UTILS@@SAHPAU_t_PDDoc@@UOPAQUE_64_BITS@@@Z) referenced in function "void __cdecl DelOldBookmarks(struct OPAQUE_64_BITS,int,struct OPAQUE_64_BITS)" (?DelOldBookmarks@@YAXUOPAQUE_64_BITS@@H0@Z) TTC Plug-In E:\TTC\AddBookmarks.obj 1

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LNK2019 error in during plugin build

Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting linker error while building acrobat plugin , do i need to add some lib in input.

I already have Headers in include directory and Acrobat DC in installed? 

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State

Error LNK2019 unresolved external symbol "public: static int __cdecl TTC_GLOBAL_UTILS::GetBookmarkPageNum(struct _t_PDDoc *,struct OPAQUE_64_BITS)" (?GetBookmarkPageNum@TTC_GLOBAL_UTILS@@SAHPAU_t_PDDoc@@UOPAQUE_64_BITS@@@Z) referenced in function "void __cdecl DelOldBookmarks(struct OPAQUE_64_BITS,int,struct OPAQUE_64_BITS)" (?DelOldBookmarks@@YAXUOPAQUE_64_BITS@@H0@Z) TTC Plug-In E:\TTC\AddBookmarks.obj 1

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 06, 2017 0
Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you call routines GetBookmatkPageNum and DelOldBookmarks?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2017 1
Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The function GetBookmarkPageNum is not part of the Acrobat SDK.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2017 1