• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Making a PDF Golf Score Card - script help needed!

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make a PDF Golf Score card. I have the layout sorted but what I need help with is a script to total the scores a user would enter. So where I have the fields PAH1 etc a user could enter a number and I want the total to be added and displayed in the field next to OUT. 

I would really appreciate help with this. I have never used any scripts in Acrobat and am a designer not a coder. Cheers!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

You don't need script for that, in total field go to calculate tab and use "Value is the" and pick your fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need script for that, in total field go to calculate tab and use "Value is the" and pick your fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I tried this first and it didn't work. But just tried again and it did. Really odd. Must have been user error somewhere!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines