Map Animation

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I hope you guys are able to help.

For work I would like to create a map where a bike follows a route. The bike is supposed to follow the distance of 260 miles and every time some one IRL cycles x amount of miles I want to be able to add information and the bike moves. I would also like for no one to see while I'm putting in new data. It will all be projected and I would like them to only see the bike moving.

Is there anyone who can help?

Thanks,

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this on a PDF form?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is possible to show a map in PDF using a button field. It is possible to use another button field to show an animation of the "moving bike". To make the animation work would require JavaScript code to change the icon of the button field.  If you have an example map that I can use then I can create a prototype to illustrate what I mean.

What do you mean by "IRL cycles x amount of miles"?

How do you plan on adding information so that the bike moves?

What do you mean by "no one else to see while [you are] putting in new data"?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines