Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiplication in Adobe Acrobat DC Pro

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I have created a Wholesale Pricelist that has all of my SKUs listed, dealer cost, MSRP, QTY that you want to buy, then I have a column for the total per item, that will later add up to an expected grand total. What I need your help with is how do I multiply the fixed dealer cost field (position is column 6 for each line) by the variable QTY field (column 8) to get a total (column 10) for each line? 

Thanks in advance!! 

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share file, or be more specific pls?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pricelist.JPG

Sure. Here you can see that we have a column "cost" that needs to be multiplied by "quantity" and the answer to be placed in total. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can't you use simplified field notation in total field:  cost*quantity? change cost and quantity with your field names

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines