Need help from very advanced users (Нужна помощь очень продвинутых пользователей)

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My English is not so good, for this I will use Google translator =)I need to connect a thermal card (as is yandeks.metriki) to pdf files that I upload to google disk, or another hosting. Is there an opportunity to implement it?
Мне нужно подключить тепловую карту (как есть у яндекс.метрики) на пдф файлы которые я загружаю на гугл диск, или другой хостинг. Есть ли возможность реализовать?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Thom Parker | Adobe Community Professional

Surprisingly, the answer is Yes, but I don't know your setup, so I don't know how to approach the solution.

Either way, you'll need an external app/web script of some type to support the operation.

Is this connection to happen when the PDF is open in Acrobat/Reader? Or do you want the Google Drive files updated automatically?

What is the interface to the card. Is it connected to the computer on which the PDFs will be viewed?

Is the card remote?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need help from very advanced users (Нужна помощь очень продвинутых пользователей)

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My English is not so good, for this I will use Google translator =)I need to connect a thermal card (as is yandeks.metriki) to pdf files that I upload to google disk, or another hosting. Is there an opportunity to implement it?
Мне нужно подключить тепловую карту (как есть у яндекс.метрики) на пдф файлы которые я загружаю на гугл диск, или другой хостинг. Есть ли возможность реализовать?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Thom Parker | Adobe Community Professional

Surprisingly, the answer is Yes, but I don't know your setup, so I don't know how to approach the solution.

Either way, you'll need an external app/web script of some type to support the operation.

Is this connection to happen when the PDF is open in Acrobat/Reader? Or do you want the Google Drive files updated automatically?

What is the interface to the card. Is it connected to the computer on which the PDFs will be viewed?

Is the card remote?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the card remote?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2017 0