Offer discount for ordering certain amount of products - coding help!

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to set up a conditional statement that goes like this: If a customer selects 6 or more products from a list of all possible products, then they will be offered 10% off of their subtotal. I have a field set up to calculate the "Total Quantity" of products ordered and a field for the "Subtotal". I then have a field set up for what the discounted price shoud be, once the 10% is taken off - "Discounted Subtotal. 

I have tried with no success to set this up correctly. Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you share in greater detail the steps yhat you've followed?

And how big is the list of items that the user selects from? Does the user selects these items from a dropdown menu?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is an article on setting up conditional calculations:

https://acrobatusers.com/tutorials/conditional-execution

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines