page items display changes based on item selected in dropdown box. For example, if I select US, the 2nd dropdown box will list all the states, if I select China, the 2nd dropdown box will show another set of value for province.

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Page items display changes based on item selected in dropdown  box. For example, if I select US, the 2nd dropdown box will list all the states, if I select China, the 2nd dropdown box will show another set of value for province.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

page items display changes based on item selected in dropdown box. For example, if I select US, the 2nd dropdown box will list all the states, if I select China, the 2nd dropdown box will show another set of value for province.

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Page items display changes based on item selected in dropdown  box. For example, if I select US, the 2nd dropdown box will list all the states, if I select China, the 2nd dropdown box will show another set of value for province.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK and what is your problem?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2017 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the setItems method in the validation or keystroke event of the first field to set the items in the second field.

I've developed a product that does just that for you: Custom-made Adobe Scripts: Acrobat -- Create Dependent Dropdowns

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2017 0