PAGE NUMBERS

Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

console.println (this.documentFileName+"\t"+this.numPages)

I have more than 1000 pdf files and I need to know how many pages each one can do without having to open them some code that prints the result in a pdf or in a txt file thanks for helping I'm desperate

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PAGE NUMBERS

Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

console.println (this.documentFileName+"\t"+this.numPages)

I have more than 1000 pdf files and I need to know how many pages each one can do without having to open them some code that prints the result in a pdf or in a txt file thanks for helping I'm desperate

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 24, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat can't do that. In order to process a file it must open it (well, technically that's true of any application, but they don't all have to display it on the screen).

What you're describing is best achieved with a simple command-line utility. If you're interested I could develop such a tool for you, for a small fee. You can contact me privately (try6767 at gmail.com) to discuss it further.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2018 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the Action Wizard of Acrobat Pro for this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2018 1