• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF generate cumulative results page.

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wondering if there is a way to do this. I'm creating a fillable pdf(using InDesign), where users must go through and check boxes to answer questions. I want to know if there's a way so that once they've filled in the form and hit save, the PDF would then generate an extra page that has the cumulative results from all the checkboxes, seeing as the questions will be spread out over several (30-40) pages, and one place to show all these results would be great. Someone in the InDesign forum mentioned getting someone to do this in Javascript??

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(I deleted your duplicate question about this same issue)

Yes, this is possible, but generating the page on-the-fly is tricky. I would create it in advance and then use a script to populate it with the data from the other pages, either each time a check-box is clicked, or when the user enters that page, or when a button is clicked to refresh it.

Either way, it will require quite a bit of scripting and form creation know-how. If you don't have any experience at all in this field it might be a difficult task...

If you're interested in hiring someone to do it for you, feel free to contact me privately (try6767 at gmail.com) and we could discuss it in more detail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines