• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plug-in for Extracting PDF Link Properties/Actions

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a large PDF document, over 900 pages, with a large number of links throughout the document (~1,000) for:

1. Page View links; and
  2. Web Page reference links.

Is there plugin available to extract a list of these links, along with their properties/actions, for the following reason(s):

1. verify that a link has an action associated with it (i.e. Go to a page view, Open a web page, etc.); and/or
  2. verify that a link is connected to the correct page view, within the document.

Example:  My cover page currently has 70 "page view" links. I would like to efficiently see what pages those links are linked to, without having to view each individual link and its properties. This would quickly show me links that have no actions and allow me to verify my links are correctly linked to their designated page views.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Acrobat SDK is a tool for developers. They can use it to make plug-ins. So we're not really the right people to ask about what is on sale made by others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh my... its about $219

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are your exact needs? I could probably develop for you a custom-made tool that does what you need, for a much lower price than that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines