• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

plugin creation

Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I am new to acrobat plugins.  I am having set of tools developed in acrobat java script like auto bookmarking.  I wanted to convert this into plugins using c++.  I dont know where to start and how to start.  Can any one help me on this?  How to create?  Which platform is required to create plugin?  How to create .api file?

Ariv

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 152 Replies 152
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) You need to study the distribution models of Acrobat. Document Cloud Product Tracks — DC Deployment Planning and Configuration

2) You can let the end user do what they like. Of course it will not work in Acrobat Reader or if the wrong folder is chosen. My choices are made to reduce the level of tech support calls we have to deal with.

3) A custom app or a deployment based on Windows Installer. Your choice.

4) No, you have to develop your own sales/distribution channel. Adobe sold selected plug-ins at one time, but not for more than 10 years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ques to your answer 4:::

there is an Acrobat Creative Cloud DC that has a number of acrobat desktop applications....

cant any of them achieve our purpose or not??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Creative Cloud, in its full subscription (all apps) version includes Acrobat Pro DC. This does not change your project or needs in any way, but it is a choice for your end users, who will already have Acrobat Pro if they have an All Apps CC subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines