Prepare Form formatting not sticking

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to my form and adjust properties for the fillable fields (such as turning a field into a date, SSN, or phone number), the formatting only works when I press "preview" in Acrobat Pro.

When I save it to my computer and then go to open it as a client would in an email, the formatting is no longer there. What is wrong?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Cancel subscription, Comment review and collaborate PDF, Crash or freeze, Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat, PDF forms, Print and prepress, Rich media and 3D, Scan documents and OCR, Security digital signatures and esignatures, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Prepare Form formatting not sticking

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to my form and adjust properties for the fillable fields (such as turning a field into a date, SSN, or phone number), the formatting only works when I press "preview" in Acrobat Pro.

When I save it to my computer and then go to open it as a client would in an email, the formatting is no longer there. What is wrong?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Cancel subscription, Comment review and collaborate PDF, Crash or freeze, Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat, PDF forms, Print and prepress, Rich media and 3D, Scan documents and OCR, Security digital signatures and esignatures, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the form in Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat. Don't use a PDF viewer which doesn't support this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2020 0