Printing Duplex, Not working properly! [Mac]

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Version: Acrobat XI 11.0.03

Current Mac version: OS X El Capitan 10.11.4

Mac Pro retina 

Printer: Epson Workforce (EPSON_WF_3640_Series)

When printing a document double sided, the first page always prints only one sided and then the rest of the document is double-sided. I have tried to print in reverse (Page handling>Page order> reverse) but the printer doesn't seem to respond to that command because it still prints the document first page to last.  How do i fix it?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the issue of a blank page printing on the back of page 1 only occurs if the document has an odd number of pages. I realized it was a result of a conflict between Acrobat and the page order that the printer driver automatically prints in.

To resolve the issue,

1. Open the Acrobat print window.
  2. In the "Pages to Print" section of the Acrobat Print window, open "More Options" and select "Reverse Pages".
  3. Open the "Printer..." settings and select duplex (Two-sided) printing. Select Print
  4. Select Print

Now your document should print correctly with the blank page being on the back of the last odd numbered page in the document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines