Pro-rate calculation needed dependent on month

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a form with some calculations but need to discount the amount due based on the month the application is submitted.  I marked the two boxes I need help with.  The first box is named "Pro-Rated Adjustment" and the second box is named "Pro-Rated Adjustment B".  I need help writing the script for each of these boxes.  Can anyone help?

Just to recap:

1. I need a script to calculate the pro-rated adjustment (-$12.50 if submitted when TODAY (box at bottom left of form) (which represents the month by a number automatically) is September ) the -$12.50 will be multiplied by a number depending on the month  For example, if they submit the application in October, the -$12.50 will be 2*-12.50;
  2. I need a script to calculate the pro-rated adjustment (-$4.17 if submitted when TODAY (box at bottom left of form) (which represents the month by a number automatically) is September) the -$4.17 will be multiplied by a number depending on the month  For example, if they submit the application in October, the -$4.17 will be 2*-4.17;

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pro-rate calculation needed dependent on month

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a form with some calculations but need to discount the amount due based on the month the application is submitted.  I marked the two boxes I need help with.  The first box is named "Pro-Rated Adjustment" and the second box is named "Pro-Rated Adjustment B".  I need help writing the script for each of these boxes.  Can anyone help?

Just to recap:

1. I need a script to calculate the pro-rated adjustment (-$12.50 if submitted when TODAY (box at bottom left of form) (which represents the month by a number automatically) is September ) the -$12.50 will be multiplied by a number depending on the month  For example, if they submit the application in October, the -$12.50 will be 2*-12.50;
  2. I need a script to calculate the pro-rated adjustment (-$4.17 if submitted when TODAY (box at bottom left of form) (which represents the month by a number automatically) is September) the -$4.17 will be multiplied by a number depending on the month  For example, if they submit the application in October, the -$4.17 will be 2*-4.17;

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 19, 2018 0

Have something to add?