progression bar

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Afternoon from Indonesia,

im sorry im asking again, im new on javascript, i make some goal achievement, the user has to fill and fill the check box. my boss want every time user fill the checkbox there is some progression bar that increased 10%  (the checklist is 10) . Could you help me? Thanks,

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

progression bar

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Afternoon from Indonesia,

im sorry im asking again, im new on javascript, i make some goal achievement, the user has to fill and fill the check box. my boss want every time user fill the checkbox there is some progression bar that increased 10%  (the checklist is 10) . Could you help me? Thanks,

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 17, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doing graphics in a PDF is quite tricky... Which is way a while ago I developed a tool that allows you to convert a plain Percentage text field to a kind of "progress bar". You can find it here: Custom-made Adobe Scripts: Acrobat -- Convert Percentage Fields to Graphics

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you SIr

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2017 0