• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Radio button choices make various fields required?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On this forum, I've searched but I can't locate the exact solution to my problem.

I'm creating my form in AcrobatDC. Using three Radio buttons: "Radio1", "Radio2", "Radio3", I want to make various text fields Required, depending on which Radio is selected. Some text fields will be required for all Radio selections, some will be required for only a single Radio selection. How do I make each radio button trigger different sets of required fields independent of each other?

Example:

1. "Radio1" selected; makes text fields "Text1", "Text2" "Text3", and "Text4" required.

2. "Radio2" selected; makes text fields "Text1", "Text2", "Text 5"  and "Tex6" required.

3. "Radio3" selected; makes text fields "Text1", "Text6", "Text7" and "Text8" required.

I've figured out how to make a Radio button trigger a single required field with basic Javascript, but with this many variables, I'm out of my league.

Your genius is greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?