• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove form field padding using JavaScript

Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not too optimistic about this one, but does anyone know if there's a way to remove the annoying default top padding in a form field using JavaScript? I've been looking everywhere and haven't been able to find a solution.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain your problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically what I'm trying to do recreate text in Photoshop as form fields in Acrobat. Unfortunately, both programs handle placement inside text box bounds differently. I'm trying to align my Acrobat text to the top of its form field or at least understand how Acrobat calculates its top margin. In the example below, the bounding boxes are the same, but the top margin results in clipping in Acrobat.

Photoshop:

Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 12.11.00 PM.png

Acrobat:

Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 12.12.17 PM.png

Even when I use the rich text tools in Acrobat and set the top to 0, there is still a margin.

Hopefully that makes sense!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why is this a problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines