Run preflight Profile in document

Participant ,
Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends, I would like to ask everyone's help to solve an issue. I created a verification profile for my documents in acrobat. Would you like to run it through some script, would that happen? Thank you for your help.

Sem Título-1.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Thom Parker | Adobe Community Professional

JavaScript "Preflight" method executes the named profile. So you'll need to know the profile name to use it.

For this type of operation, which you'll probably want to apply to several documents, the best option is to either create a folder level automation script or just run it from the console window.

Since it a one liner the console window is a good choice for starting out. Here's a video tutorial on it.

Free Video Content & Full Listing of Available Videos

Here's an article on automation scripts:

Automating Acrobat can save you loads of time.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Run preflight Profile in document

Participant ,
Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends, I would like to ask everyone's help to solve an issue. I created a verification profile for my documents in acrobat. Would you like to run it through some script, would that happen? Thank you for your help.

Sem Título-1.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Thom Parker | Adobe Community Professional

JavaScript "Preflight" method executes the named profile. So you'll need to know the profile name to use it.

For this type of operation, which you'll probably want to apply to several documents, the best option is to either create a folder level automation script or just run it from the console window.

Since it a one liner the console window is a good choice for starting out. Here's a video tutorial on it.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 10, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the preflight method of the Document object to do it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the entry for the "Preflight" method in the Acrobat JavaScript Reference:

Acrobat DC SDK Documentation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2019 1
Participant ,
Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Thom goes, thanks for the reply, I'm getting used to the indesign script pattern. How can I insert this code into acrobat? Anyway thank you. The name of my verification profile is "CHECK CONDITIONAL". Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2019 1
Participant ,
Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, Tom, thank you very much. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. Excuse my English, a hug from Brazil.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2019 1