Selecting item from drop list based on calculation result & excluding 0 or null values in average

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

clipboard_image_0.png In this automatic culvert size calculator, I would like the correct culvert size to be automatically selected from the heading culvert sizes dropdown list and the checkbox array opposite the culvert discharge area: ie. in the image the checkbox opposite the 800 culvert should be selected and 800 should be selected from the drop-down list. In the image of the form, the Aavg field was calculated using the 'average' calculation function, however, I would prefer if the value was the mean of the values that are greater than 0 or null, so as an error isn't caused by a failure to enter a full six measurements.       

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Selecting item from drop list based on calculation result & excluding 0 or null values in average

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

clipboard_image_0.png In this automatic culvert size calculator, I would like the correct culvert size to be automatically selected from the heading culvert sizes dropdown list and the checkbox array opposite the culvert discharge area: ie. in the image the checkbox opposite the 800 culvert should be selected and 800 should be selected from the drop-down list. In the image of the form, the Aavg field was calculated using the 'average' calculation function, however, I would prefer if the value was the mean of the values that are greater than 0 or null, so as an error isn't caused by a failure to enter a full six measurements.       

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2019 0

Have something to add?