• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send for Signature upload gets stuck at 70%

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2016 Feb 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use the send for signature function. At the 'upload' stage before you input the Signer email the upload hangs at 70%. Was working perfectly 9hrs ago. Internet connection is perfect. Tried in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and Acrobat Reader DC. Windows 7.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2016 Feb 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chrisb99311016,

Would request you to please try to use send for signature service through 'Cloud.acrobat.com'. Try to change the browser as well if any issue persist.

Also check with the Multiple documents to replicate the issue.

Regards,

Yatharth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this was a problem 5 years ago.  Is there a better solution for using the desktop software other than asking me to go online, sign in (which is a process when using organizational software) upload file and THEN finally send?

Adobe Acrobat DC pro was working fine a month or so ago, and now the above issue is occuring for me as well.  Do you have a fix that fixes the software and that isn't a workaround?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell if this started happening after the last update?

Does the problem persists even after clicking on Help--->>> Repair Installation (if using MS Windows)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unsure of when the last update occurred.  I noticed the problem starting in either late december or early january.  I just tried repair installation and the problem is still persisting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe uninstalling Acrobat and running the Acrobat Cleaner and Repair tool before reinstalling can erase old traces of the prior installation. This may or may not work though.

Can you test the same Acrobat application in that computer under a new user profile? This is to rule out if the problem is related to the current user account preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is_rbls, this isn't an installatioin issue, there are multiple users online that are having this issue.  I sent 2 docs today for sign off successfully today but when I attempted a third it hung at 60% uploaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you for updating.

So how are you sending this document, via Adobe Sign or as a file attachment via an email client?

Also, can you confirm in what program are the users reporting the problem using to view the PDF?

I am also thinking if the problem only manifests on users that have Acrobat or Reader sharing other Adobe programs in the same computer.

Have you used the Creative Cloud Repair tool before?

This is just troubleshooting ideas in the blind here... Have you contact Adobe Customer Care yet and see if they can test for server connectivity issues or analyze and resolve the issue remotely?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FWIW I recently started experienceng the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of errors (if any)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pretty sure that it is because my free trial had expired, but there
was no message to that effect. Also, I thought I was supposed to get two
docs for signing each month with the free account.

I created another free account and was able to send the doc for signature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Daryl24794151sg2q_0-1654761252058.png

Stuck at 70% after emails are attached.... seems like this has been an issue for this software for 5years.  Adobe Pro DC full license.  😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In which operating system is this happening?

And which email client is the default on the operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines