Show/Hide Next Page Using Buttons/Checkboxes/Radio

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a fillable form PDF that has multiple similar pages. I want to be able to add more pages for entry if the user needs it, but not have the document be tens of pages long.if the user doesn't need that much space.

Someone had suggesting using method spawn for this; I tried it, but I found that my form field names changed so that radio buttons were no longer linked etc. And that it would always add to the bottom of the doc, whereas I'd want it directly after the template page.

So instead, I'm hoping to add hidden pages to my form. I want my users to be able to click a button (or a checkbox, or a radio button, or whatever) at the bottom of the template page that will unhide the next page so it can be filled out. Is this possible?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Show/Hide Next Page Using Buttons/Checkboxes/Radio

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a fillable form PDF that has multiple similar pages. I want to be able to add more pages for entry if the user needs it, but not have the document be tens of pages long.if the user doesn't need that much space.

Someone had suggesting using method spawn for this; I tried it, but I found that my form field names changed so that radio buttons were no longer linked etc. And that it would always add to the bottom of the doc, whereas I'd want it directly after the template page.

So instead, I'm hoping to add hidden pages to my form. I want my users to be able to click a button (or a checkbox, or a radio button, or whatever) at the bottom of the template page that will unhide the next page so it can be filled out. Is this possible?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but I found that my form field names changed so that radio buttons were no longer linked etc. And that it would always add to the bottom of the doc,

Spawn have a parameter to manage form fields renaming, and another to manage the place of the new page.

You should read the AcrobatDC_js_developer_guide.pdf : Acrobat DC SDK Documentation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2017 1