• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signature Fields on Acrobat Xi Forms

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anybody know a way to sign multiple pages on acrobat Xi forms at the same time, maybe with a javascript in the digital signature properties signed tab? Right now I am having to sign and save after I place my signature on each sheet in the form, and there has to be an easier way. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no need for a single person to digitally sign a PDF file multiple times. A signature applies to the entire file as a whole, not just to the page it appears on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, but our company wants each page on the pdf digitally signed and it is annoying to sign page 1, save, overwrite, sign page 2, save, overwrite, etc. Right now after I sign the first page a javascrite runs that makes the other pages look like they are signed, but it's basically just unhidding a jpeg image of the signature....the problem is it only works if I sign it. If someone else has to sign it still shows only my signature on pages 2 and 3. The people who put this in place don't understand how acrobat signatures work, kinda stuck in the 90's here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you should try to educate them... To your point, yes, a script can sign (and even save) a Digital Signature field, but it's not simple. Read up on the signatureSign method of the Field object to see how it's done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not just annoying, it is completely and fundamentally wrong. And for any more than a few pages it is a potential catastrophe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines