Split large PDF file and rename it

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear

I need your help, I have a large pdf file which contain invoice number, how can i split different invoices and rename it as invoice number?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Split large PDF file and rename it

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear

I need your help, I have a large pdf file which contain invoice number, how can i split different invoices and rename it as invoice number?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 01, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That will require the development of a custom-made script. Are you looking to develop it yourself and need help doing so, or are you interested in someone doing it for you (for a fee, most likely)? If the former, what's your level of knowledge of Acrobat JavaScript, and what are you having problems with? If the latter, feel free to contact me privately (try6767 at gmail.com) and we could discuss it further, including the price.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2018 0
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am want that someone do it for me (for a fee, most likely).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2018 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then send me an email, please.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2018 0