Standard sequential order of numbers in multiple text boxes.

New Here ,
May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a code and or formula to help me get a sequential order of numbers in multiple text boxes. In theory it is relativity simple: Field 1 (CD Day 1 as I call it) + 1 = Value Needed. I was able to get the dates to propagate in order properly but of course that coding if specific to dates. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

PS- I don't need numbers added together but I need the next number in line to automatically popup when the initial number gets put in.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

Use this:

event.value = Number(this.getField("CD Day 1").valueAsString) + 1;

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Standard sequential order of numbers in multiple text boxes.

New Here ,
May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a code and or formula to help me get a sequential order of numbers in multiple text boxes. In theory it is relativity simple: Field 1 (CD Day 1 as I call it) + 1 = Value Needed. I was able to get the dates to propagate in order properly but of course that coding if specific to dates. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

PS- I don't need numbers added together but I need the next number in line to automatically popup when the initial number gets put in.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

Use this:

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 23, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use this:

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, you are a life saver!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2019 0