Strange characters of options tab on checkbox.

Participant ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a simple question about the checkbox. My environment is not English.

When I create a check box, the following strange characters appear in the Export Value field in the Options tab. I'm guessing it's probably garbled for some reason.

・・0o0D

チェックボックスの中の不思議な書き出し値.JPG

Previously, some operation code related to checkboxes did not work as intended. I didn't understand the cause at all so I was like addicted anything to it for a few days. Finally, I was gazing at this strange characters. I tried rewriting this to "On" and it suddenly started to work.

What was originally written here? And is this a non-English versions bug?

Thank you!  And your hairstyle is awesome! I love it.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Strange characters of options tab on checkbox.

Participant ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a simple question about the checkbox. My environment is not English.

When I create a check box, the following strange characters appear in the Export Value field in the Options tab. I'm guessing it's probably garbled for some reason.

・・0o0D

チェックボックスの中の不思議な書き出し値.JPG

Previously, some operation code related to checkboxes did not work as intended. I didn't understand the cause at all so I was like addicted anything to it for a few days. Finally, I was gazing at this strange characters. I tried rewriting this to "On" and it suddenly started to work.

What was originally written here? And is this a non-English versions bug?

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The export value of new checkboxes is "Yes".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0
Participant ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. So is the basics to enter here "Yes" or "No"? Or is it okay to specify anything?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use anything as export value, except "Off" which is the value returned when the box is not checked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0
Participant ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

😉

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0