Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submit button missing in prepare form

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2016 Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am evaluating product to create pdf form that will email the file to us. I downloaded 2015 Release of Acrobat Pro DC but I can't seem to find the "Submit" button that several online documents refer to. There are options such as "Add text fields", "Add check boxes", "add radio button" etc.

Thank You

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 25, 2016 Mar 25, 2016

The screen shots you're showing are of the toolbar on the top. The More button should be in the panel on the right when in form editing mode (Prepare Form).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You add a regular button field and then to it you add a Mouse Up action

that submits the form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You try67. How do you add a regular button. I don't see the option for a button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should be there, alongside "Add Text Field", "Add Check Boxes", etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I have been unable to find it. I've attached a partial image of my screen.

Am I missing something?

thanks

AcrobatDCImage.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should be a tool with the icon of a button that says "OK" on it... Did you maybe enable the file for EchoSign, by any chance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no "OK" button. The image I posted previously has the image of what I see.

I am not sure how  EchoSign can be enabled or disabled. I have what came with default Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2016 Mar 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks George. Unfortunately, I don't see that "more" option anywhere. I've included the image of my screenshot here.

PrepareForm.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you're in form editing mode the "More" button will be in the middle of the panel that's on the right side of the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks George. On the Edit PDF mode, there is more but the Revert to pdf isn't there.

On the Prepare Form mode, there is not more option.

Please see the attached images.

EditPDFMode-More.jpgPrepareFormMode.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screen shots you're showing are of the toolbar on the top. The More button should be in the panel on the right when in form editing mode (Prepare Form).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you George. I found it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anybody else on the Mac that struggled to find this. I couldn't see the button cause I was tryint to edit someone else form. As George mentions while you are in "Oreoare Form Mode"

Look under "More" on teh right (Little hammer and Wrench) and Select "Convert to Adobe Sign Form" and Voila the icon will reappear.Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 3.09.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-04-07 at 3.09.48 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not "Convert to Adobe Sign Form" but "Revert to Acrobat Form", as can be seen in your screenshot...

You want to convert it from Adobe Sign, not to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thansk for the clarification

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Re email from me

Sent via Email Studio for Gmail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines