• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

subtraction from check box and other text field

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Im pretty new with this of JS on Acrobat and I usually use the automated functions from adobe, but the problem is this..

I have 3 check box from where you only can select 1 of them, each box has his value, well I need to do a subtraction of this based on the selection that you do from another number provided in another field.. something that looks like this:

Total days
Opt 1 (15)
Opt 2 (18)
Opt 3 (21)

Days to takeDay left
X numb 1  (total 1) Here should be the result of the substraction from my opt 1 and X numb 1
if numb 2(total 2) Should be a substraction from total 1 and numb 2 (but i know that for this there is an option where I can select (Total 2 - Numb 2)
if numb 3(total 3) same thing that total 2..

What can I do to set a code or how should I code to get that.. I mean i have the chance to split the number of each option in 3 parts like I will select Opt 1, so from those 15 i will take just 10 then the result will be 5 day left, so i will take those 5 days until i have nothing left.  Remember that those Total days are check box. 

Hope that i could explain what i want 😕

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?