• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suddenly having problems opening PDF files on Mac

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I save my files on Dropbox and work on a Mac OS with High Sierra V 10.13.6 and over the last two weeks, many of my PDF files will not open. The message I get is “because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachmnet and wasn't correctly decoded).” I did not have any problems opening these files before. I have checked for updates and downloaded them for Acrobat, tried to change the file name to .png and also tried to open them in Photoshop and Preview with no success. I hope you can help me.

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which part of the Acrobat SDK does you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bernd, 

I am not sure what you mean, currently I am just trying to open and close files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines