Syntax and Functions for Find & Replace

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, I want syntax and functions for find and replace actions. If anyone knows please assist me. Thank you.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Syntax and Functions for Find & Replace

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, I want syntax and functions for find and replace actions. If anyone knows please assist me. Thank you.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 27, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean Find and Replace static text? If so, there's no such option in JavaScript.

You can redact text and use the Overlay Text option to insert new text, but it's not really the same because it doesn't reflow the document, or match fonts.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 27, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info. Could you please give any reference to functions and syntax for actions you mentioned.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 27, 2018 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The addAnnot method of the Document object can be used to create a Redaction annotation, and the applyRedactions method to apply it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 27, 2018 0