Exit

Tab over not working correctly

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the following three rows

CREDITRow1 has the following custom validation script:   this.getField("DEBITRow1").readonly = (Number(event.value)>0);

If I enter a value in DEBITRow1 it correctly make CREDITRow1 read only, but when I go to tab from DEBITRow1 to Line DescriptionRow1 it tabs back to the top of the page and the first field. How can I correct this?

Thank you

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the tab order, and make sure that the Line Description field comes after the Credit field in it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just tried it in a sample file I created and it worked fine. Could you share your file with us (via Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines