Tab over not working correctly

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the following three rows

CREDITRow1 has the following custom validation script:   this.getField("DEBITRow1").readonly = (Number(event.value)>0);

If I enter a value in DEBITRow1 it correctly make CREDITRow1 read only, but when I go to tab from DEBITRow1 to Line DescriptionRow1 it tabs back to the top of the page and the first field. How can I correct this?

Thank you

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Tab over not working correctly

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the following three rows

CREDITRow1 has the following custom validation script:   this.getField("DEBITRow1").readonly = (Number(event.value)>0);

If I enter a value in DEBITRow1 it correctly make CREDITRow1 read only, but when I go to tab from DEBITRow1 to Line DescriptionRow1 it tabs back to the top of the page and the first field. How can I correct this?

Thank you

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 01, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the tab order, and make sure that the Line Description field comes after the Credit field in it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2019 1
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried it in a sample file I created and it worked fine. Could you share your file with us (via Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2019 0