Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Take fields from a fillable PDF and put them in a word document

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community,

Part of my work involves filling out a fillable pdf with countless addresses, account numbers, and other information. The fillable pdf has fields for Name, address, city, state, and zip (as well as other infomation regarding an account).

I don't mind filing this stuff in; however, after i fill it in the pdf, I also need to create a list of the same names and addresses in the following format

name1

street address1

city, state zip1

name2

street address2

city, state zip2

. . . and so on for 3, 4, 5 . . . 

I would like to see if there is an easy way to take the fields off of the fillable pdf and put them into the word document using a tool or some script.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can export the form data to a tab-delimited text file and then open that file in Word and copy the date from it.
If you want a different formatting to the data it's possible to use a script to write it out to the JS Console, or even to a text file, and then copy it from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines