• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text cursor issue

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 pdf form documents that I created.  When these documents are opened, there is focus on the first instance of a multiline text box. You can see the text cursor blinking there. I see this behavior even though I did not setFocus via javascript and the focused multiline form field is not the first field in the document. I tried setFocus via javascript open page action on the first field.  There is now focus on the first field but the multiline textbox retains the text cursor(which is now frozen- it stops blinking). Is there any way to fix this programmatically? I ultimately do not want any focus on any fields when I open the pdf document.  I tried various code but it did not work. I did manage to fix this issue by reinstalling my Acrobat Reader - even though the Acrobat Reader is the same exact version.  My colleague had the same issue with his Acrobat Reader so I am afraid customers will see this same issue.  I was using Acrobat XI Pro for development. Any help would be appreciated. Maybe it was a bug introduced with the buildup of multiple version updates in the past? Other PDF readers do not exhibit this issue.

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?