• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text overflow view after pdf is locked

Engaged ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a fillable adobe pdf form with some text fields to add comments, which on occassion is filled in with text overflow.  The problem is the text overflow can't be viewed after it's locked.  Is there a way it can be set up so it can be viewed after it's locked, or am I searching for something that just can't be done?  I can't find anything on the forums about this.

I have it set up so the document locks when the manager adds their digital signature with the following script in the console...getField("Section Manager Signature").signatureSetSeedValue({lockDocument: true, flags: 128});

Thank you!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Set the font size to Auto.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set the font size to Auto.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for the reply!  This really helped!!  Now I can give the option of setting up the comments box to either block the user from adding more text or using the auto with the text getting smaller to fit in the text box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines