• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The letters turn to squares box after inserting another PDF pages

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as picture below when a PDF published I can read the words, but when I insert another PDF file the letters turn to boxes. 

Maitham5C4A_0-1604830980831.png

Maitham5C4A_1-1604831010328.png

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It looks like the font is being replaced (kind of) do the two PDF's have a similar font used, as the font might be subsetted in both the PDF files, and then when you merge this causes an issue, could you share the two PDF files seperately so that we can see ?

Regards

Malcolm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As mentioned above, when you combine PDFs, the fonts are consolidated, it looks like there is an issue where the wrong font is getting used, or a font is not embedded in one of the PDFs. I would first run an Acrobat preflight fixup Fix potential font problems, if that doesn't work, try the Preflight fixup to Embed missing fonts.

Tools> Print Production> Preflight.

Fix potential font problems.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines