• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trigger the "EXPORT" to "Microsoft Excel Workbook" option from Adobe Acrobat Standard DC using VBA

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have Adobe Acrobat Standard DC. I want a vba code that can trigger the "EXPORT" to "Microsoft Excel Workbook" option.(see the attched snap) I have around 21k PDFs that need to be converted to Excel. I have tried adobe API references " iac_api_reference.pdf" and "Acro6JS1.pdf" I am intermediate level guy in VBA.For STake overflow.PNG

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe you can. You create a routine to extract the field data in the same format though. For example, build a string that has the list of field names delimted by tabs and add the list of corresponding field value, and set the value of a hidden multiline form field to those two lists, separated by a new line. This will give you the form data in tab-delimited format that can readily be imported into a spreadsheet. This has the additional advantage of only exporting specific fields and allows you to customize the field order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much. I should have mentioned before that all my PDFs are scanned PDFs and I am not sure if this will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines